Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Olympic Park

Scott and I got vouchers for some stuff at Olympic Park and used them this past Saturday. We heard they had open freestyle jumps and took up our gear to practice some of our jumps for this upcoming season. The water was actually pretty warm and it was 80 degrees that day so both added some niceness to the practice. After jumping we did the Quicksilver slide and Ultra Zipline. It was a fun day and so beautiful with the color changes. Then headed home.

Scott looking pretty fine

Looks like I'm gonna land on my face, but I pulled through


O.K, this is really where we were........just watching!


Molly got to ride the Quicksilver Slide with us and LOVED it.


Fos just hung out waiting for us to get done.


Mom and Molly. She thought it was a roller coaster


Look close....it's me!


Scott's turn


They had a little museum of the Olympics.......and of course, photo opportunity bobsleds


The family photo


Just showing off the color changes. It really was amazing and just beginning to be beautified


Some nice lady walking by took this for us.

8 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

What a beautiful place, and looks like so much fun. You really had me going there...I thought it actually could be you guys.

Jen said...

That looks like fun. Was it scary to make that jump?

Sarah Walton said...

fun day! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Kelli said...

Fun times! I can't believe how big your kiddos are! So cute. By the way your hair is adorable! Love it!
Love and miss ya.

ade said...

great pics - Jacobs reunion this summer Baby!!

Love ya!

Lisa said...

You had me going too... but I did think you were crazy. What a fun day. Love the leaves... beautiful. We will be seeing you and your stroller very soon.

katie said...

Looks like fun! Molly and Foster look so cute!!
Can't wait to see you!!

WeAreTheRopers said...

That looks so stinkin fun! We're going to have to make sure we get up there next summer!

Mindy said you made reservations at their place for pretty soon, hope we get to see you while you're here. I need some tips from you on getting my hiney up Robie Creek next spring!