Wednesday we took the day off from going to Parks and just hung out at the pool and hotel rooms. These are the only two photos we got from that day...........what great photographers we are!
Elisha, do you still use your redrider email account? Trent and I are trying to figure out Christmas plans. We are both going to be home. Are you? Want to ski? Email me back. -Louis and Rachel
4 comments:
WOW! That looks like so much fun! I would love to have it be hot and go swiming right now!
Elisha, do you still use your redrider email account? Trent and I are trying to figure out Christmas plans. We are both going to be home. Are you? Want to ski? Email me back.
-Louis and Rachel
Hey guys...I know there was more to your trip!! and life, for that matter...Come on.
How fun! Oh it makes me long to get away from all this cold weather!
Post a Comment