Thursday was Hollywood Studios Day. Lots of fun things to see and fun rides to ride. Most the adults with kids took turns watching kids and then riding. We had lots of fun at this park too. I shouldn't wait this long to post because now I can't remember some of the ride names.

The Rock n Roll Roller Coaster.......Super Fun!

Scared to go into the Tower of Terror (I think that was the name)

Molly and cousins, Annie and Leah

We must have just worn these kids out. They fell asleep during the loudest show. This was a way cool show of how movies are made with stunt cars and drivers, etc.

Mike was trying out for the Power Ranger position. As you can see, his hand was a fist instead of karate chop. Unfortunately, he did not make the cut. Maybe next year Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment