Friday, December 11, 2009

November

Just a few random pictures from the kids playing in the leaves.







8 comments:

Kristin said...

Such great photos- what cuties!

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, you've been busy blogging! So fun to see all the new posts. Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Yeah for having a boys night out and a blogging night in. Fun to get all caught up. Cute fall pictures of the kids. Happy B-day Scott!

The Valladolid's said...

Wow! YOu have been busy today!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a boring game night to me! :) Glad you had a blog night, it was fun to see all the pictures. I need to play catch up on my blog!

Staci said...

Oh that was Staci not David btw, and great pic of Dave and Scott rockin out!

Laura Bernard said...

Sorry to be slow. Here's the address 20107 Co Hwy D20, Iowa Falls, IA 50126.

Love those cute kids!

Merry Christmas!

Kristy said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of Molly whacking the leaves! I can't believe how grown up Foster is! I'm so glad you are all well! Loves, and happy late Christmas!