Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dressing UP

This is our girly girl who LOVES to dress up. LOVES is an understatement. We laugh every time she comes down the stairs because it's always something new.
Molly is, for the most part, very pleasant and fun. She shortens most of her words. Example: "crack" for cracker, "ple" for please "da" for done.....you get it. I try to talk like her, but Scott tells me I shouldn't encourage it. Molly is 3 1/2 and so much fun.





To top it all off, she got more dress up clothes from us and Scott's mom, for Christmas (pictures to come).

6 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

What a darling little character! Such cute pictures.

Staci said...

Love the poses and the outfits!

Lisa said...

Love the poses too. What a lot of clothes to clean up, Molly!

ade said...

You are beautiful. I love the new family picture....man your kids sure have some beautiful, blue eyes. Can't wait to see you at the reunion....Jacobs or BUST, baby!!

Love ya,
Ade

Kristin said...

That is some great imagination at work, I'm sure she has some great stories to go with the outfits too. Maybe we'll see her on project runway someday.

JessicaEklund said...

Oh, little girls...looks vaguely familiar with something in my past...