Molly learned the pledge of allegiance in pre-school, and we have been working on the Articles of Faith in FHE (well, only the first one so far).
She sort of has your voice. So cute! I love little smarty pants kids!
I love her enthusiastic emphasis while swinging the flag around. So darling! I'm proud of her.....hey, Scott, do you know it?
I don't even think Dan knows it! haha. Molly is so cute!
Katie says... Molly is so cute!Megan says... I love how you say the Pledge of Allegiance. I learned it every day in Pre-K.Emily says... I just learned the first article of faith today in my primary! Ryan says... I love how she says the first article of faith. So cute!
Miss that kid! She's truly one-of-a-kind.
So cute - that is amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She sort of has your voice. So cute! I love little smarty pants kids!
I love her enthusiastic emphasis while swinging the flag around. So darling! I'm proud of her.....hey, Scott, do you know it?
I don't even think Dan knows it! haha. Molly is so cute!
Katie says... Molly is so cute!
Megan says... I love how you say the Pledge of Allegiance. I learned it every day in Pre-K.
Emily says... I just learned the first article of faith today in my primary!
Ryan says... I love how she says the first article of faith. So cute!
Miss that kid! She's truly one-of-a-kind.
So cute - that is amazing!
Post a Comment