Wednesday, February 24, 2010

After Christmas

Computer and downloading are working much better today.
So, just a few more pictures of activities we did while everyone was here for Christmas. We had such an enjoyable time and were so glad most everyone could be here. I love hosting and throwing parties so this was right up my alley.
Grandma, Emmy and Molly


Grandma's turn to be pulled up the hill

Molly gave up and decided to wanted to ride too.

Even the big "kids" enjoyed the little hill. Uncle Dan


.....and Holley


Dallie before the concussion. The snow wasn't the best, but the kids really wanted to go. It was kinda icy in spots and poor Dallie hit that spot hard. That night she was not well. Nausea and vomiting and drowsy. The next morning she was much better and wanted to go again!

Rachel
Swimming was another day. It's nice having an indoor pool close by. I just don't know how kids can swim forever. I was freezing cold by 10 mins.

Becky, Landon and Atley

Most of the crew

No daddy to help


.....makes for full arms.

No comments: