We had a couple good snows while family was here. We wished we had a hill for the kids to sled down in our backyard, but building snow caves is just as fun right? It was so cute how the kids built this right around the tree.
Dallie, Kassidy and Molly
Our little snow bunny
Molly and Bella
5 comments:
Too cute I never noticed those!
Oh, so much fun. I want to play in the snow too:)
How are you guys? Hope everything is good. I need to call you sometime.... in my spare time:)
Man, looks like you guys had a ball. Really got some good shots - good looking bunch for sure. Miss ya....Jacobs Reunion in July, Baby!!
Fun snow cave! Cute pictures.
That is a lot of snow. It is a little rainy here but everything's in blossom, it seems crazy that somewhere not far away there is so much snow fun to be had!
Post a Comment