Monday, April 12, 2010

Master Piece!

This is a bragging about my husband post. I am quite amazed at his talents. I thought the chair he made for Molly was impressive, then the bed, and now this! He said he had an idea of what he wanted for our T.V. stand. And since we had just gotten a new T.V., we needed a taller stand to keep little fingers off the screen. So, he drew up the plans in his head, then on paper, then on a computer and got to work.

The back

The front

Notice it takes up most of garage, so we both got to park outside!

The crown molding is in place


And stained......pretty cool, if you ask me


Side view


And the handsome creator with his fantastic finished product! If it didn't take so long, I'd tell him to go into business making furniture!


In the corner

All set up. Isn't he amazing? He's quite handy to keep around. I think I'll keep him !

9 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW! There is not much more to say, amazing.

Z. Marie said...

That is AWESOME! I'd hire him to make us one. Of course, he'd have to come to Italy to do it, but somehow I doubt you'd have a problem with that.

Zoe

Cardwell said...

Wow! I am totally impressed - it's gorgeous! We need to have you guys down to hang out soon!

David and Mary Walton said...

Scott!! That is amazing! I love it. Grandpa would be so proud.

lucasclan said...

I still can't believe that he made that. It looks so amazing!!! Also, the pics of Foster fast asleep are so cute!! I would have grabbed my camera too.
P.S. our family pic is on top of the conference center. :)

Staci said...

It's beautiful! I love the finished product. And I loved reading all your latest posts. I need to get on that myself!

Brian Foster Walton said...

Wow Scott! Looks great!

Courtney said...

That is some awesome talent! it is so beautiful! And look at the snazzy new TV. How fun!

Lisa said...

It's gorgeous!! I'm so impressed!