The week following the Saturday we went to the first pumpkin patch, we came across a sweet deal to go to another. So we loaded up a picnic dinner and went to this one with some great friends of ours. It was a bit chillier this night once the sun went down, but it still was pleasant. This patch had way more things to do than pick your pumpkin. It had awesome slides that the kids loved (after realizing they weren't scary). It had old water barrels turned into cows pulled by a 4-wheeler, and a big pumpkin bounce house.
My handsome boys!
Our great friends, Ted and Jamie Lucas
Molly and Kendall. Most of the time, inseparable
She asked me to take this picture of her and posed like this. Such a cutie
The big slide
The littler kid slide
Don't be fooled, it wasn't that scary
Molly and Kendall sharing the one seater cow
Fos cried and cried when we pulled him out. Think we might have to get him a 4-wheeler ;)
5 comments:
Oh, it looks like you guys had so much fun... and you don't have to pretend to be brave Elisha.... I know that slide scared the crap out of you:)
We miss you- maybe one day when we're old we'll be neighbors or something.
Your kids just keep getting cuter and Casey and I think you and Scott just keep getting skinner! You both look fabulous. Your family is darling! We are not sure where we are going to end up just yet, but hopefully Utah... Casey is on the interview trail and we will be finished in MI in July... Happy Days ahead.. no more residency/fellowship training... the real deal!
Fun pumpkin patches! So fun you get to have Amy and Chris come too.
You guys know how to pumpkin patch party! Impressive 2 visits! Looks fun, I love the slide shots!
So much fun!! I read your updates awhile ago and then of course had to run before i had a chance to comment. I have been thinking lately that I need to call you so that we can get caught up again! Time goes way too quick! I seriously cannot believe just how big and grown-up miss Molly looks! I was remembering her as a baby the other day! Oh how I miss having you guys sooo close!!
Post a Comment