How can I choose just a few candid shots. We had so much fun taking pictures. I think there were a million shots taken from all the cameras there. Here are just a few!
Fos LOVES "Z", a name he has labeled Chris. Unfortunately for Chris, Fos wants him to hold him A LOT! Thanks Chris for being a great uncle!
Me, Sarah, Amy and Lisa
Look at that air.....especially from Amy. I don't think she remembered, or cared, she was in a wedding dress.
The guys might have gotten a little more air....
Sly like a cat
The siblings (missing Elder Walton): Lisa, Mike, Amy, Scott and Dan
My two boys
Growing up!
Little attitude
This was taken last and it was their idea. Guess they caught the posing bug
Katie, Leah, Molly and Annie
Sarah's kind sister made the girls their matching skirts and hair bows. They were so adorable.
Fos and Matthew. They are 9 mo apart.
How should we pose next cuz?
Let's jump!
And still happy through it all!!!!!!
2 comments:
Very cute pictures! Your kids are so darling and growing up so fast. How is your back doing??? Hopefully good... Also, love those white skirts... need to find one for a wedding. I would love to know where you found yours. Hope all is well in Utah... can't wait to move back... 2 months.
WOW I have missed alot! Glad I have your blog marked again! The kids have sure grow and you and Scott look great! Sounds like a fun and busy life!
Post a Comment