Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Decorating

It was so fun having Chris and Amy's wedding so close. We had everyone staying with us in our little house, but since everyone else was fine with being crammed in here, so was I. We had so much fun hanging out and helping with Amy. Thursday afternoon we all went to the Salt Lake City Hardware Building where the reception was to be held, and started decorating. Amy was so easy going with this. Told us her idea then let us do what we wanted. And the girls even left making the boys in charge to finish decorating. It was awesome!

Scott giving orders

The three BYU cheerleaders....Molly, Annie, and Leah

Fos wanted to climb the ladder so bad, so grandpa finally let him, holding him of course.

The brothers hard at work.

What?

2 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Great pictures! And I love your comments....especially that last one!

lucasclan said...

I like how Scott is totally acting in charge in the first pic. :) Love all of your photos. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Absolutely love the one of Fos and Mathew. How cute are they. I actually like the attitude one of Molly too. It is really cute. It is kind of like a Diva attitude.