Thursday morning we woke up, I went for a run through German fields. They were gorgeous. I'd love to live there for the amazing morning runs I could have! Chris went into work for a few hours so we had enough time to run to the store, grab some candy (the essentials), amazing sandwiches for lunch then head home to pick up Chris and Dan and Sarah.
These pictures aren't the greatest, but they were fun to take being in a real foreign store. This would be equivalent to a Walmart Super Store where it's a one stop shop!
Luke's famous pose.
German pretzels
I've never seen a flat escalator in a grocery store like this. They had items to purchase the whole ride up. You have to be fast though!
2 comments:
You guys are like an old retired couple traveling the world. How fun:) Great pictures.... those places are beautiful.
I love these pictures! I don't think I have taken any pictures inside our Globus yet!
Post a Comment