We wanted to take the kids camping one last time before summer ended, so the third week in October looked to be great weather and a great time to go. Scott had Friday off so we loaded the van and headed to Goblin Valley. I had never been there before. It was so cool. The kids loved it too. We found a camp site, ate some sandwiches then headed over to the "goblin valley" to explore. It was a gorgeous day. Perfect temperatures.
Molly's photography skills again.
Mike was lucky enough to come with us!
Everyone "sasha"
Even Molly and Fos attempted sasha's
....or I have to go potty pose...
You can't tell, but Mike has a pretty good grip on those kids. They were pretty high up for little people. This was a great place for kids. Molly and Fos acted like mnt goats and climbed everything they could
This just makes me laugh because this kid has started putting his tongue out all of the time.
....I can't go any farther....
Again, Molly's picture taking skills......not too bad
Mike's mad skills
Then we spent the rest of the time jumping and taking pictures. These two were having so much fun and I was having so much fun taking pictures of them. I could have easily put like 20 jumping photos on, but chose only a few.
Molly really enjoys posing these days.....
Foster, not so much!
Not sure who Scott brought these trucks for....Foster or him and Mike :)
Our camp site. I'm not sure I've ever camped where there weren't any trees.
We decided to climb these hills close by and just as we got to the top, Molly spotted a snake. The boys couldn't get close enough to it and Molly and I couldn't get far enough away!
You can't tell, but this snake was huge.........o.k, maybe not HUGE, but it was a snake and there are only two things (maybe a few more) I absolutely can't stand......snakes are one of them. Doesn't matter their size. So in reality this snake was maybe a foot long. It seemed like 6!
As we were following this snake, I spotted another one. Molly and I ran down the hill and from then on, it was known as "snake hill". Needless to say, I did not go back up it.....nor did I get close to it again!
6 comments:
So fun to see your camping pictures and the "snake hill". Love the boys jumping pictures, and Molly posing, and the Sashas. Great time.
Looks like a fun trip. Yeah, not much privacy at the campsite. I guess Molly didn't take the snake picture, then. I don't think you can call a 1 foot long snake "Huge".
Great pictures, Molly! ...and Elisha. Love that blue blue sky.
And yes you most definitely can call a 1 foot snake 'huge'. Yuck.
you also hate peach pits, for some odd reason.
What an awesome place for the kids! First time i saw the goblins was at dusk and the shadows scared me so bad I didn't sleep that night. You have brave kiddos!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-gedung-pernikahan-di-jakarta-dan-harga-sewa/
Post a Comment