Man my husband is quite handy to have around. We started another project before we left for Disneyland. We have been wanting to refinish our table and chairs since we redid our kitchen. Guess it wasn't a huge priority because over a year later, we finally got to it. Nonetheless, it got done. And I love it. Our 2-toned gold/yellow table is now a beautiful brown. I must say I helped more than I thought I would on this. Guess I just wanted a normal table and chairs back in our dining area. We even fed the Missionaries on a skinny little plastic table.
Before
During
And After!
5 comments:
Wow, that looks amazing. I'm so impressed by Scott's skills. That's a lot of work, especially on those chairs. Good job.
Wow that looks great
Amazing!!! So impressed, like always!!!
That turned out great Elisha! Way to go both of you for being so handy!
Wow, that turned out great! Makes me look at a bunch of things around here that could use refinishing. Want to come for a visit, Scott??
Post a Comment