For those of you who have not heard, it is true, I am pregnant. Due April 10th. This is me at 27 weeks pregnant. Not the best picture because I had just gotten back from running, but the hat NEEDED to be on :)! Here's to only 3 months left!!!!
Congrats Elisha! You look fabulous! Boy or girl??? Hope all is well with your cute family. We really need to get together with you guys soon. Life has been a bit crazy for us this past month. We will be in touch!
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you! (but it kind of looks like you're just pushing out your stomach.)
I can push my stomach out that far too. Can't believe you are 27 weeks! So exciting!!!
Congrats Elisha! You look fabulous!
Boy or girl??? Hope all is well with your cute family. We really need to get together with you guys soon. Life has been a bit crazy for us this past month. We will be in touch!
You are 27 weeks!That is awesome. You look like you are 14 weeks pregnant :)
Congrats! I was wondering the other day about whether you would be getting another little one very soon.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas too!
How fun you were able to go to Vale. What a bunch of great looking people. Love the box of cereal tradition. Congrats on #3 - so excited for you guys.
I love it! Great news, super congratulations!
I'm so excited you're that far along! I hope you feel as good as you look now!(You look great)
Post a Comment