Monday, March 19, 2012

2 of our greatest blessings.....

Don't fall out of your chair, I'm finally updating!!!! I figured if this baby is coming soon, I better be updated!

It's always fun to take a few pictures when we're all dressed up and ready for church. Molly and Fos are pretty good at posing most of the time too!


Molly has really been into skirts and tank tops and sweaters. She LOVES finding any jewelry she can to put on for church too. It's pretty cute what a fashionista she has become. Sometimes she matches and sometimes not 100%, and I don't mind at all. It's going to be nice that she can dress herself when this new little baby comes.




He was all ready for family prayer





5 comments:

ade said...

cute, cute, cute! Love and miss you.

Adrianne

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, you have been doing some serious updating! It's always so fun to see what you guys have been up to:) Good luck this next week! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear if we're going to have a new niece or nephew!

Lisa said...

Cute, cute. That Foster looks so much like Scott. Cute kids. Can't wait till we can see pictures of #3!!!! Good luck, Lish!

David and Mary Walton said...

Love that serious picture of Fos. So cute.

Courtney said...

Such cute pictures of the kids! Can't wait to see them! Looked like a super fun weekend at the cabin! Enjoy these last few days!