Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Molly loses her tooth

Molly had her first loose tooth for about 3 weeks before it finally came out. It was so loose for 2 of those weeks she could push it out with her tongue and it would lay almost flat. But the silly girl did not want anyone to touch it. Until one night she finally okayed Scott to try and wiggle it free. Her little, slimy tooth and his big fingers just couldn't get a good enough grip. Then I got to try.....to no avail. Then she finally allowed Fos. Before he could get his hand out, she pulled away and said "Ouch" and covered her mouth. I looked down and saw something in her hair. Yup, it was her tooth. So, Fos pulled Molly's first tooth!




2 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Cute toothless smile! Molly, you have the bluest eyes ever!!

Lisa said...

Oh that is too funny. Emily and I are laughing about Fos being the one to pull out her first tooth!!