Yes, there are still more pictures from our trip to Canada!
Still at Lynn Canyon.
The kids braved the cold water
Scott and his youngest brother, Brian
Molly and Leah
Nate
After Lynn Canyon, we drove to Stanley park, played on the park stuff then went down on the beach. Again, it was a gorgeous, warm day and the water here was much more desirable!
Jumping the waves!
Chris, Amy, Dan and Scott
Looking for crabs
Who's daughter is this? I wouldn't even hold these critters!
Oh, that's where she gets it!
2 comments:
Holy Cow!!! I am so impressed that you have so many posts!!! I have blogger envy!!:) I love how molly's skirt is pulled up so high. Cracks me up!!!
Fun to see the "rest of the story."
I love Molly jumping the wave, and the one of Fos looking away kind of serious-like. so cute.
Post a Comment