Sunday, August 12, 2012

The BIG 34

Where does the time go? I swear I was just turning 25 the other day! 


We got up and I asked the kids if they wanted ice cream sundaes for my birthday. Of course it was a YES! Toppings and all. What a great way to start the day of celebration! After a few bites, Molly said, "My tummy hurts, can I have toast". Guess the sugar was a little much first thing in the morning. 


Molly wanted to be a princess on my birthday. She actually told me I could borrow one of her tutu's to wear to the store!




Scott took the kids out shopping for presents for me and as they were walking in the store, Fos saw this and said, "Mom needs a new one of those since hers is broken". He was right!


Little Handsome, just chillin'


We got this recipe card in the mail from our realtor the day before my birthday and I told Scott that's what I wanted. He arranged the whole thing. And boy was it good. Good thing I got this new trifle bowl for my birthday too!
Thanks Hun for a wonderful birthday. And thanks to family and friends for birthday cards, wishes and gifts. 

3 comments:

lucasclan said...

That trifle looks sooooo yummy.... and pretty. I love how Nathan is just chilling in the pictures

David and Mary Walton said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. How could you not with sundaes for breakfast and trifle for dinner, and princesses and tutus!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! Sounds like a wonderful birthday. Love that top pictures with little Nathan in his bumbo. So cute!