Friday, June 21, 2013

Brother's trip to Havasupi

Yup......on my blogging kick again! Time to get up to date!
Scott, and his brothers, Dan, Mike and Brian planned a quick trip to Havasupi in April. Unfortunately, this was a for reals BROTHERS weekend! After seeing the pictures, I really want to go next time! They had a great time and since Scott will probably never blog it, I took it upon myself!








Nice!!!!


The brothers.....Scott, Mike, Brian and Dan


Scott said they were the only ones getting in the water. How could one resist? It looks amazingly inviting!!!!


And who could jump without a GoPro
















This one cracks me up, but shows their talent!


And their little camp. 

1 comment:

lucasclan said...

Holy Cow!!! Look at you just blog away. I am very impressed. :) First of all, I am proud that you changed your family photo.:) It looks like you had so much fun in Mexico. Why didn't you guys invite us? lol:) Ted is going to be way jealous of the backpacking trip. They will definitely have to do that next year.