
So, when I told Molly we were going to make Amy some cookies, she got right in and started helping.

Eat the dough that is. She ate the cookie dough better than she eats anything. She might be a bit like her mom!

Don't worry Amy, the germs all baked out. Molly is just taste testing the new chips we tried. I think she liked them!

Molly gets so excited these days, she tenses up and waves arms back and forth.
4 comments:
Emily said..."I love you Molly. I liked the pictures. I want to make cookies with Elisha."
Cute pictures and title. She looks too sweet to be a monster! Wish we could come for the weekend too!
I really wish we could come down for conferance as well. It's always so fun!
Elisha and Molly, thanks so much for the cookies. That was really sweet. Scott and I had fun using his per diem money to go out to dinner.
Post a Comment