Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CRAVING

It was kinda weird, but for some reason, homemade egg noodles, chicken and mashed potatoes sounded really good. It reminded me of my grandma's homemade noodles at Thanksgiving. We wouldn't ever put the noodles on top of the poatoes. However, I would take a homemade roll, put mashed potatoes on it, then maybe take a bite of noodles before taking a bite of the roll and potatoes. I guess in a way, it all was mixed. So, our St. Patrick's Day dinner was catering to a craving I was having.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Molly looks so cute eating her treat! You can tell she's loving it!

I hope you're feeling well! It looks like you have a pretty good appetite for this phase of the pregnancy. Great job!

Lisa said...

Looks yummy to me. Anything with mashed potatoes is heaven!

Amy Silva said...

That's funny. I can almost see how that could be good.

Kristy said...

We still make yout yummy chicken noodle soup recipe you made for our family after we had Grace!