

We learned you aren't supposed to reward your child for eating good because it then becomes something they think they can bargain. But, she really did eat so well this night and it was warm out, we decided to give her a little treat. I'm not sure how much got in her, but she was in heaven. She ate it down to pretty much the stick.
5 comments:
That is one happy girl... so funny and so cute.
Molly looks like she is enjoying that popsicle. She is so cute! Fun pictures of her the park, I can't wait for our snow to melt here so we can head to the park! Hope you and #2 are feeling good!
She's darling... in a sticky kind of way.
That's too funny. She looks so happy! How are you eating, Elisha?
Scott & Elisha-
I'm so glad we found your blog off of Deb's! We've missed everyone since moving from Colorado, especially, those yummy chocolate cakes Scott used to bring for HT! (of course he was coerced by the boys!) I can't believe how big Molly is! You guys all look so cute! Please keep in touch! Our blog is hallfamsblog.blogspot.com. I love blogs because they help us keep in touch with all of you!
Post a Comment