We were invited to an Easter egg hunt this afternoon at the Jones. There were about 15 kids there so it was pandemonium for a while. We had been practicing with Molly all week so she would be ready for the big event. She did very well at home, but kind of froze at the real thing today. All week we would have her hide behind the recliner while Elisha or I hid an egg in the living room. She would wait until we told her to find the egg. She did well, but perhaps we should have trained in a more intimidating environment. She'll be better prepared next year.
3 comments:
So fun to see Molly doing the Easter egg thing. I love the one of her wide stance and cute expression. I'm also glad you put in that family picture...always love to see my boy too.
It looks like Molly is saying: "Humm . . . So you don't think I can find those eggs Eh?"
I love your comment about her freezing up in the "Real Competition" . . . It's just like the Olympics. . . It doesn't mater how good you did in your home country . . . what can you do today?
Love Dad
She's adorable. Holidays are so much fun with a little one year old! I reminded Katie that you were pregnant, Elisha (because you certainly can't tell from the picture) and she said, "Yeah, soon they are going to have five like us!"
Post a Comment