Monday, September 8, 2008

Due Date

It's hard to believe today is the actualy due date of Foster. We can't remember what it's like to not have him around. I can't imagine the last 12 days without him. He's so sweet and precious. We are absolutely enamored by this little man. What a blessing he is in our lives. It's crazy to think life existed without Foster. He doesn't have any tricks yet, he just likes to eat, sleep and mess his diapers. We've got to get Molly potty trained soon or I'm going to have to go back to work just to afford the diapers of 2. Molly continues to adore her "baby brother", constantly giving him "big hugs" and "little kisses". Thank goodness she's somewhat gentle.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How sweet! What great pictures.

Keith, Becky, Kennedy and Kassidy said...

I had a dream about you guys the other night and I remember waking up and thinking how stinkin cute Foster was in it. These pictures just prove it!!! You guys produce DARLING babies!

Anonymous said...

He's a very handsome baby boy. I can see some Molly in him in those pictures, and some Scott. Can't wait to hold him.

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, he is adorable! I think he looks like scott so far. Hope you guys are doing great!

Marni said...

Congrats on the the new addition to your family. You got a good looking kid :)