Monday, September 8, 2008

Some Things Go.....

....by the wayside. Some things we used to not let Molly do, are o.kay these days. Whatever keeps her from tackling her little brother. This was totally allowed one day while I was getting ready. I was trying to teach her proper application of the makeup, but she insisted on mixing things and putting whatever wherever. What are ya gonna do?

I feel pretty....oh so pretty...!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin said...

lol. hilarious. I wonder how that will compare to her teenage make-up applications? hehe

The Valladolid's said...

Too cute. Maybe she can give me some pointers on putting on my makeup.

Elisa said...

Oh I'm glad that's makeup! For half a second I thought it was bruises or something! I obviously need to calibrate my monitor!

Lisa said...

That is too funny. For sure some things that shouldn't be ok are just ok. I love when I know my kids are in to something they shouldn't be but would rather just clean it up than interfere... (happens a lot when I'm pregnant or with a newborn).

Cute to see the new pictures of Foster. It's amazing that you can feel so much love in such a short amount of time.