Sunday, August 31, 2008

Molly Turns 2

We had a nice, quiet, small birthday for Molly. We didn't want to do it too big, but we wanted to make it a special day. Timing worked out great with her not getting as much attention these days. We think she had a great day. She still thinks she's one, but can show you 2 fingers.

Embarrassing to post this, but this is the Birthday cake I made her. It's supposed to be a castle for those of you who don't have a creative mind :).

Molly was so happy to be the center of attention tody.

She did really well, and ate almost all of her cake, I mean icing.

Modeling some of her new clothes!

She kept on asking for keyboard (not sure where she got that from) so we filled her birthday wish.

10 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Happy Birthday Molly!! I can't believe she is already 2! What a cutie she is. I'm glad she got to have a special day!

Kristin said...

That is so a castle - nice work new mom, look at you go, I am seriously impressed. How creative is that for the turrets! Love it

Lisa said...

I love that dress she is holding up. Looks like she got spoiled. Happy Birthday Molly!!!

Amy Silva said...

I thought that cake was so cute. Perfect for a little two year old princess. Happy Birthday Molly!

{z} said...

Congrats on Foster...YOU HAD HIM! We've been gone and just got back in town...He is adorable. Hope you are getting SOME sleep.

Mike Walton said...

I want my next birthday cake to look like that... but with a few dragons or skulls or something for masculine effect.

Britt said...

I love the cake!

Congratulations on Foster. He's adorable. I hope things are going well :-)

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Happy Birthday Molly! Love the pictures, she is such a doll. The cake looks great Elisha. Foster is darling. We are so HAPPY for you guys!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Molly! Welcome Foster! Congratulations on a great month!

P.S. 1.5 pushes...ugh!

CAid said...

https://corgishiba.dog/