Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting to know Foster


Molly is such a good big sister. She just gets a bit too excited sometimes and tries to squish Foster when giving hugs.

Grandma Marilyn and Foster.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, yeah! I was hoping there would be new pictures. I love the picture of little Foster asleep in Molly's arms. I love sleeping baby pics. So nice that your mom is there to help, Elisha.

Kristin said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, so many congratulations!

Cardwell said...

Congrats on the baby! That's awesome, dude!

Sarah Walton said...

He is just too adorable! Oh, I wish I could hold him. Keep the pictures coming!

katharine said...

Yay! Hello little Foster! You are one lucky baby.. although you don't know it yet. :)

Be good to your mom and dad; they are precious people! (oh, and your mom doesn't like peach pits.. don't ever throw one at her!)

kak