Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stephanie Meyers


Oh, where do I begin? So, I finally finished the Stephanie Meyers series of books. I was so intrigued with them I did nothing but read. ALL my free time was spent on the couch trying to figure out what would happen next. I took the doctor's orders very seriously and was put on "bed rest". I loved when Molly went down for naps, or when I was awake enough at 6:30 a.m. to pick my book up, or when Scott wanted to go work on the bed after Molly was down for the night. I couldn't get enough. Unfortunately, I am finished. I started 2 weeks ago and there are 4 books. I was hoping they'd last through being at the hospital and the rest of my doctor's appointments. Guess I'll have to find another series to read. I'll take any suggestions! Good news is now, I can catch ya'll up on the last month.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy cow Elisha. I can't believe you read all four in two weeks!!! I'm jealous of all that reading time (not that I want to be on bed rest!) Now read The Host... Stephenie's other book! (I'm almost finished it.) Then I'm on to Breaking Dawn. I kind of like that I haven't read it yet... something to look forward to. I'll be sad when it's all over :(