Just a few Volleyball photos. We played A LOT of v-ball. It was a little hot at times, so they started making the losers go on the slip-n-slide. Then they realized it was a privilege to get wet, so after each game, everyone would take a turn.
Sister, Becky making a kill
Brother, Don!
Scott laying out for the ball!
There might have been a net call on this one.
Sister, Rachel
4 comments:
Great shots! I'm frustrated that none of the pictures will enlarge. I wonder what the deal is that sometimes they do, and sometimes not. Fun to see though.
Elisha, stop playing volleyball when you are pregnant! You definitely lack self control when it comes to sports.
I'm pretty sure that someday I'm going to use my pregnancy as an excuse to get out of anything too physically demanding, but thanks to Elisha, now I'm just going to look like a whimp.
Yeah, I wonder what the Doc would have said if had known you were playing volleyball a couple weeks ago. You are one crazy girl.
Post a Comment