It's either Feast or Famine for us. Guess we're catching up and making up for not posting in the next few weeks. But, I am officially over 38 weeks. Still feeling really good. His movements are very strong these days and somewhat uncomfortable. But all is well. The specialist doc I have been seeing said there was nothing she was really concerned about yesterday. The placenta is hanging in there, but not great, but she thinks he'll do fine with labor. He's growing and that's the main thing! (and so am I)
38 weeks and loving it! Love the quiet nights (at least no newborn baby crying), the just Molly and me days, the one kid to put in the car, the one kid to have to plan around (whether I need a nap or want to clean or do whatever), the putting one kid down at nights, the not having to worry about the newborns eyes being poked out yet, the feeding the newborn from what I eat only, the no exercising, the taking Molly to open gym and letting her play and having all my attention go toward her. I need to take advantage of these next two weeks as much as I can.
2 comments:
You got it! Soak up all those "lasts" that you listed... it's all true. :) You are smart for realizing it now... :)
LOVED talking to you the other day!
Oh, and I realized that you and I first met about 6 yrs ago this week! yay! I'm so glad you were my preceptor... You rocked. You really did. You're an excellent nurse and wonderful friend.. :)
This post makes me laugh now looking back,"enjoying the last two weeks" before Foster comes... I think you meant the last DAY before!
Post a Comment