Thank goodness I've had those books to read, because this was a nice compromise to me getting to have my nose in books while Scott had his "little" project! I'm so amazed at his talent and his interest in building this bed. He had Molly and I come out when it was all put together. He still has yet to paint it, but it looks AMAZING!!!!! I'm really glad he enjoys things like this and can't wait to have a house to put more of his projects in it. 
Molly was so excited to see her bed. She wanted to get "in" with her dad.
6 comments:
I love it! It looks amazing. The shape of it is perfect!! You are so talented, Scott.
um . . . . WOW! It looks awesome, Scott! So fun that Molly will always know that her Dad made that bed for her.
That is so cool. It looks great. You need a bigger garage, though. I hear they make bigger garages in Utah!
WOW! I am so impressed! It looks great!
I wish Russ was that talented!! I can't wait to see this bed when it is finished!! Great Job Scott!!
Good job Scott! That looks great, its so fun to have that stuff in the family.
Post a Comment