Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Three Good Buddies

Tis the season for boys. Our family started out with one nephew and 9 nieces. Then there were four boys to add to another five girls. Then three boys were born within 9 months of eachother. I have a feeling we're gonna be on our toes with these three. Their mischievous faces tell all!

Foster Scott -- 9 months


Tipton John -- 3 months

Cal Lewis -- 1.5wks

5 comments:

Jen said...

you are dead on. I can attest that that 3 boys are a handful! Good luck!

Keith, Becky, Kennedy and Kassidy said...

Adorable pics. Thanks for posting them, Lish!

Courtney said...

I love all of your new pictures!! I am so glad that you get to see your family so much more often these days-maybe it just seems that way. And you should come visit Colorado again soon!! :)

Lisa said...

I am amazed that that is Foster. Wow, he's looking so old... where has the time gone? ...and he looks so much like Molly!

Mike and LuAnn (Nelson) Aldred said...

I was glad to hear Rachel finally got a son! The three boys will be so cute together and Foster can lead the way being the oldest! All the pics are always adorable of the children. It is fun to watch them all grow up and you as parents.
!