After the parade, on the 4th, we had a quick BBQ at my sister and brother-in-laws house, then out to Bully Creek for some boat time. It was beautiful weather to get in the water.

I think this is Molly's first real boat ride. She quite enjoyed herself.

Just me and the girls

I was so impressed with Scott. I did not know he could jump the wake.

Look at that air!

Clearing the wake

Proof that I did attempt. This was only my second time on the wake board and I think the first time was over 3 yrs ago. I have a long ways to go till I'm clearing the wake!
4 comments:
You look so hot in your little tank-ini! Did you really have two kids...and are we really related? : )
There is something impressive about a husband still showing off for his wife - points there. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. What a great way to beat the heat.
Look at you go, Scott! Always nice to know someone with a boat!!!
Scott, you're in the same position each time. I think you jumped once in front of a green screen and super imposed yourself over various lake shots.
Post a Comment