Like I mentioned in the last post, we got up early to husk, blanch, cut of the cob, then scoop corn into freezer bags. It was a lot of fun doing it together. Not sure I'd want to do this job alone. The plans got changed up a bit because we all got busy doing the work. The boys were supposed to go golfing, but not sure who it was, maybe Scott, said they should stay and help with the corn. So, their golfing trip didn't happen. But we got 17 bags per family of corn. There were 8 families to divide. That's a lot of corn. We were supposed to go boating that afternoon, but again, plans got changed, this time due to weather. It was pretty windy and not hot that day, so we played games instead. The watched a movie that night.
3 comments:
Oh, this makes me miss all of you guys! It's been forever since I've seen some of your siblings! Thanks for sharing pictures of all of them. Looks like you had a super fun time, as expected with your family!
Ohh this is good stuff - miss you guys! thanks for sharing all the fun pics of the reunion. I love your hair by the way...way cute!!
Lish, what is "Ninja"?? You guys have some FUN games!! :)
Post a Comment