Just a few pictures of our little 3 YEAR old. Can't believe she is already 3.....I know I know.....seems like yesterday she was born and that's what everyone says. She is quite the little girl. I think on her birthday she developed this little 3 yr old sassyness. I don't know how they know how they need to act, but they do. She does bring so much joy and laughter into our home. We love this little angel so very much!
3 YEAR OLD FACTS:
wt: 26 lbs even
ht: 37 inches
loves: doing whatever SHE wants to do and not be told what to do, princess dresses, dancing, reading books, singing, laying on her little brother, pancakes, parties, Rachel's house
This is exactly Molly. She wears this dress and two others DAILY! And watches this new movie at least once a week.
Her are Molly's friends that came to her birthday party. I made aprons for each child, we played bingo, colored and they made their very own style of pizza. I made the dough before they all got there, donned on their aprons then let them roll it, then we baked it a little, then spread sauce (if wanted) and cheese, then tossed them back in the oven to melt the cheese. I think they had a good time and they all did pretty good eating. It was a lot of fun to have a friends party.


2 comments:
Thanks for throwing such a fun party Molly, Kera had a great time! And she wears her new apron often.
Getting so big! Wow! She is adorable!
Post a Comment