Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of Pre Preschool

A few other moms (7 of us total) decided to get together and do a neighborhood preschool for our kids. It's not only a great intro to them with socializing and structured learning, it's a great break for the moms. Course, really, 2 hours flies by. Molly is really excited to go and I'm excited for her to do this sort of thing. I look forward to my first teaching too. We all know some days the kids are just going to wanna play, and that will be fine, but it's fun for us to come up with lesson plans.
We went really cheap on the backpack for this first year. A few weeks ago she found her free Dr. Seuss backpack she got when we ordered a few cheap books. She'd been wearing it around and really likes it. So, I decided to let that be her bag. It fits her just perfect and we didn't have to fork out any $$ for a new bag she will not like next year. Go us!!
Totally looks like she's posing.

Just a few friends that showed up the same time. Kendall and Elliott. Kendall is already putting the moves on him. Back off Molly, he's taken!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! Why do little kids look so cute in backpacks! What a great idea to do preschool together with friends. Best wishes!

Lisa said...

So fun for you and Molly! I liked coming up with the lesson plans too! Have fun.