Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gooooooo Cougars!!!!

Lisa, Thank you Thank you Thank you for Molly's new favorite thing to wear! We got this package in the mail the other day and Molly's eyes lit up when she opened it and saw it was a "BYU COUGAR dress". Wish we got this on video, but pictures will have to do. She was dancing all around the living room and jumping up and down saying, "gooooooo Cougars". She for sure had us laughing! Thanks Chris and Lisa for the official uniform.

Sorry about the very much contrasting RED chair. Doesn't go too well with the Cougar Blue!

Our Little Cougar!



8 comments:

Staci said...

What a cute little cougarette she makes! Great outfit Molly.

Kristin said...

She is adorable! I wish I could get one of those for Carolyn. :)

The Hillan Family said...

The joy of a little girl! They are getting big! Foster has changed so much!

elisha said...

Kristin, that would be halarious to see Carolyn in one of those.

Mike and LuAnn (Nelson) Aldred said...

All the posts were adorable! Looks like you have fun at all the turns! We will have to get Jenna a BYU outfit when Nick goes down to Provo in January. She has a BSU and looks adorable so we will have to do that for sure and the girls can cheer for BYU together! Also 3 birthdays..yours and the kids. What day were their bdays?

David and Mary Walton said...

What a darling little BYU cheerleader, with all the cheer and enthusiasm you would need! So cute.

Lisa said...

Yeah! I'm glad it fits and she loves it! I just couldn't let it sit here through a BYU season unused. Looks like she's the perfect cheerleader! Love you Molly.

Amy Silva said...

She is so adorable. I'm glad she's such a cougar fan. You're raising her well.