Not quite sure what you do with an icecream cone. Maybe I need to give him more of that stuff!
Just a cute shot I wanted to post.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I cant believe how big your kids are getting. I seems like just the other day Foster was born! Looks like they both had great birthdays! We miss you guys!
Love all the new pics! Your family photo is pretty good! Love living closer but we really need to hang out more often! I'm not sure why I feel like such a loser when I have a sister just down the road...who needs firends when your family is your friend right!?
3 comments:
I cant believe how big your kids are getting. I seems like just the other day Foster was born! Looks like they both had great birthdays!
We miss you guys!
Love all the new pics! Your family photo is pretty good! Love living closer but we really need to hang out more often! I'm not sure why I feel like such a loser when I have a sister just down the road...who needs firends when your family is your friend right!?
So Cute!
Post a Comment