Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4th of July

Don't fall out of your seats, but yes I am blogging. It's going to take a few days to catch up and I'll back track a bit, but here are a few posts. Over the 4th of July, we had my mom, sister Sarah and her husband Justin, son Dax and daughter Mykelti come for the weekend. Scott and I ran the Kaysville 5k (no photographer, therefore, no pictures). He made a PR of 7:06 min/mi ave. Not bad for an amateur. I ave a little faster because towards the end people started passing us and I couldn't have that. Scott didn't care so I took off. Anyway, back to the 4th, we ran that morning, then went to the Kaysville parade. The kids got way too much candy, but we helped take care of that :), then to my brother-in-laws family's house for a BBQ then back to Kaysville for the fireworks. It was a great small town day.

My mom, me, Molly, niece Mykelti and Fos waiting for the parade to begin.




My mom thought it'd be cute for Molly and Mykelti to get their faces painted.
Aren't they beautiful!

They had a dance off and Molly had no fear joining. Unfortunately, she didn't win.

No comments: