Sunday, October 17, 2010

Molly turned 4

So I tried doing this post when I did Foster's, but our computer shut down and I got frustrated that it took me this long to finally get it done. We celebrated Molly's birthday in Sacramento at my sisters house, then in Reno where we met up with Scott at his brother and sister-in-laws house. Molly didn't get any GRAND party, but she got multiples to make up for it. It's hard to believe that our baby girl is 4. Yeah, I know....what am I going to say when she's 18. I swear, the day she turned 4, she was out of the terrible 3's, literally! She is so sweet and kind and loving. She really tries to be a good example to her little brother and they play pretty good together (for the most part). We absolutely LOVE this little daughter of ours and are so blessed to have her in our lives! Not to worry her birthday was almost 2 months ago :)!

We went to a Fairy Tale Park in Sacramento for Molly's birthday. Can't get much more perfect than this for a little princess.

This is at my sister, Becky's house, in Sacramento. Molly listens well to commands of "act surprised"!


Cute skirt she got from my sister and her family! Does she know Molly or what?


My niece, Kennedy, behind Molly. She and my other niece, Kassidy, just spoiled Molly rotten making sure she knew she was"the" princess for the day!

Birthday dinner!

Here we are at Scott's brother, Dan and Sarah's, house in Reno. Cousin Annie giving Molly her gift.


This is from Grandma and Grandpa Walton. Hold it up for a child means, cover your face!

3 comments:

lucasclan said...

Such cute pics!! It's so fun to celebrate their birthdays and have them be so excited. That is so cool there is a fairytale park. Kendall would have loved it.

David and Mary Walton said...

So fun to see Molly's birthday celebrations! I love the "surprised" faces. What a cutie.

Lisa said...

Fun to see her birthday pics. I can't believe she is four either! Cute red shirt!