So our little man turned 2 in August (yes, a little late blogging about it). Just as Molly leaves the terrible 2's and 3's, Foster enters. Oh the joy! He's sassy and tells us "no" a lot, but boy is this kid cute and pretty much gets his way. I never wonder who the boss is, because I know it's not me!
It's a challenge taking pictures of a 2 yr old
Molly was right there in the action of course. I think I've told her way too many times she needs to be an example because she kept trying to teach Foster how to rip wrapping paper!
Loved his facial expressions
Cute little monkey and jacket from Grandma and Grandpa Walton
Get that monkey off my back
Why wouldn't this handsome boy get everything he wants?
6 comments:
He is so adorable. No wonder he rules the house. Glad he had a great birthday!
Seriously. Fos is so cute!
such cute pics. If if makes you feel any better, I still haven't blogged about Morgan's b-day.
Cute birthday pictures. I can see how long his hair is there after just seeing him with his cute buzz. He's quite a boy!
He is so adorable! I can't believe he's 2 already!
so dang cute - I love you and your whole family:)
Post a Comment