After my trip to California, the kids and I got in the van and drove to Reno where we met Scott who flew in (with no kids ;). We stayed at Scott's brother, Dan, and Sarah's new home. We had a great time. We crammed in as much as we could in really 2 whole days. Their girls and Molly had so much fun playing together and it was a lot of fun having one on one time with Dan and Sarah. Thanks guys for letting us stay and for being great hosts!
Friday evening we went to the big Reno Rib Fest. We tried some ribs but didn't try any more to compare the two. The atmosphere was a lot of fun!
Fos wasn't too fond of the pig.
Like the big gun BBQer?
After walking around the kids wanted to play in the splash pad. It was starting to cool down pretty good, but that didn't stop them.
Saturday we got up early and headed to Lake Tahoe. I just love that place. When I lived in Lodi for 3 months, my friend and sister and her girls and I would head up there every chance we got. Amazing at how clear the water is.
We didn't even plan the color coordinating!
Sarah and I decided to get brave and go all the way to our shoulders in the freezing cold water. It actually wasn't too bad once you were in it long enough to numb ya!
The kids had a blast
Can't go on a Walton vacation without doing a Sasha pose!
This was a cool little water hole we found while hiking around the rocks. Some little kids were there catching crawdads with bacon. Who knew?
Sarah and Annie and Leah
Saturday night we BBQ'd and watched the BYU football game. The girls wanted to make sure there were enough cheerleaders!
2 comments:
Really great pictures, Elisha. Sounds like a great trip. Fun to see a little sneak peek of Dan and Sarah's house too!
You got some hilarious pictures! I love those little cheerleaders. And I love it when you get on a roll with the blogging!! So fun to see all the pictures of good times.
Post a Comment