Again, another fun outing......New Years Eve day we went bowling with everyone. It was a lot of fun. We had two groups. Our first game, I had my best score of 179. I don't think I've ever broke 130, so it was a good game. The next game we decided to play against the other team and sadly, I didn't bowl as well. It was still a lot of fun and the young girls had a blast bumper bowling. Molly even got to wear the fashionable shoes.
Molly and Dad
The ball weighed almost as much as her ;-)
The champion bowlers.
Proof of my high score of 179! It's gotta be recorded somewhere!
6 comments:
Man, your score of 179 was amazing!! so fun to see all the pictures you guys got!
Looks fun! We've never gone bowling as a family, what a fun idea, I'm sure the boys would love it.
Looks like a great holiday trip to Canada. Now you can start posting valentines day pics! ;)
Holy cow. 179! You are amazing!
Love all of the new posts! One more thing that I never want to do with you....go bowling (the other was run). J/K. Miss you guys like crazy!
SO cute!!! What fun memories!!! I have to say I was glad to open your blog after a few of my friends...2009, 2010--last posts...like looking at mine!!! Props to you for keeping up!!!
Post a Comment