Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Day in Paradise

We got up early to reserve prime beach front lounge chairs for our last morning. We didn't fly out until almost 5 p.m. so we had some time to play in the water before checking out of our room at noon. It was another gorgeous day with 85 degrees and inviting ocean water.

Trying to body surf......not really!

WOW, is all I can say......oh the water looks amazing too!

Just look at the color of the water!

The happy couple!

Baywatch running

I think we'll have to go back sometime and take the kids!

7 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun trip! After this next kid I think Travis and I need to take one of those :)

Elisa said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do this!!! How Fun! We are trying to plan another trip to Mexico for this October and we aren't sure which part to go to this time! We'll have to check out Cancun. See you this weekend at the wedding!

Angiegirl said...

It looks awesome, Elisha. I'm happy you guys got to go away and relax somewhere beautiful.

ade said...

you guys look great and the pics are beautiful - how fun to get away. Love the new family picture - you guys are gorgeous!!
Love ya,
Adrianne

Courtney said...

So jealous! I so wish I wasn't still nursing Taylor, b/c your trip looked like so much fun! We wouldn't have wanted to interupt the 2nd Honeymoon! :) It would have been so much fun to go on a trip with you guys! Maybe next time! Everyday, I think about calling you (literally) and it still hasn't happened yet. Miss you guys! Hope you are feeling a lot better!

. said...

soooo jealous...especially considering the likelihood that it is going to get cold here again. Looks like a lot of fun though!!

Kristin said...

Looks like a really fun trip - I hope you came back to spring!