Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Molly's Dance Recital

Molly is in dance again this year. But with a different teacher and group. I like this one tons better. Her dance recital was all of 9 dances (she was in 3 of them) as opposed to last year when they had 36 dances and she was in 1. This year lasted 45 mins and last year was well over 2 and half hours. So, yes, much much better!






Molly and Kendall


Best buds


She sure knows how to pose! I love it!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to Scott!! It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating the BIG 30 for him!! (Hmmm that will be me in about a month :S ) And oh my goodness!! I can't believe that windstorm you had, I would have been freaking out!!! That is some crazy damage!! Miss Molly is so stinkin' cute! I need to get Lindsey in some dance classes.

Amy Silva said...

Adorable. Molly, you're such a star!

Lisa said...

Great pictures. Sounds like a great recital. Way to go, Molly!