Monday, July 16, 2012

Moses' come to visit

Our good friends, Russ and Courtney Moses, and their two girls came to visit us when Nathan was 2 months old. It was so much fun having them. We didn't do a whole lot and I felt bad, but Courtney assured me she was fine with that. We let the kids play and play and Courtney and I were able to catch up. The kids all got a long great and had so much fun together! Finally on their last day, we decided to get pictures taken! Silly us!


Molly and Lindsey (4)


Lindsey, Taylor (almost 2) and Molly


Taylor, Molly and Fos (CHEESE)


This was pretty funny trying to get all 4 to look and smile normal at the camera at the same time. 






Courtney and I

2 comments:

lucasclan said...

So fun. Cute pictures!!!

Courtney said...

Very cute pictures of the girls, but not so sure about the one of us (well, me)!! :) So much fun, thanks again!