Fair warning......LOTS of pictures!!!! Scott's grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary and we were invited! It was so fun to see where they live. It's a small little town, Cardston Alberta, just up into Canada. Part of the drive was absolutely gorgeous up in Glacier National Park. We arrived shortly after Scott's parents and just before his Brother and his family. We checked into the hotel then went to the park for some Boccie Ball, kite flying and bubble blowing. It was a gorgeous evening and so fun to be with family!
Nathan, 5 mo old. Just couldn't pass up this picture with his blue blue eyes.
Fos, attempting to fly a kite.
I love my husband!
Grandma Mary blowing bubbles and great grandma Walton behind
My.....
Three......
Kids!
Cousin Leah's turn to blow the bubbles
Scott's Grandpa is 91 (I think) and plays in Boccie Ball tournaments! I think he beat these guys here!
Dan, David, Ken and Scott
Great grandparents and Nate
Fos and Grandma
Best cousins.....I think Molly must be standing in a hole, ;), Leah is 6 mo younger than Molly
Annie building a Tee Pee
No comments:
Post a Comment