I always say I'm not going to blog this way............a million at a time. My goal is to blog after each noteworthy event so I'm not on the computer for days. Somehow I can't seem to meet my goal and blog so much you readers get tired of seeing a year recap! But here you go again........post after post after post!
Our sweet baby girl turned 6 on August 31. I can't ever believe how fast these babies grow up! But Molly has become quite the little girl. We go through moments of sweet, sweet, precious times to holy cow, who are you and what did you do with Molly? She is a great big sister......most of the time, loves holding Nathan (when it doesn't interrupt her playing time), loves playing anything make believe and crafty! She is a joy to have in our family and love her oh so very much!
presents from grandma....
from Foster.....
from neighbor friends......
from Germany cousins......
from mom and dad......
from Canada......she did not lack in the present department! Thanks to everyone!!!!!
Excited for birthday dinner.......
Noodles, Jell-O, and sausage! All favorites
And dessert of choice.......cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles. The lame mom I am, forgot to get a 6 candle, so this is a 9 candle turned upside down! hehehe....sneaky!
1 comment:
Look at those beautiful children - we are sooo hooking up with your family in Southern Utah the end of November -already talked with your mom. Keep up the great mommying. Love you!!
Post a Comment